Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Updates are boring...so deal ;)

So I have two computers…one upstairs, and the other downstairs so that during the day I can do things like IM and read blogs. So my downstairs computer went Kaplewie this weekend and then again today. My ties to sanity were cut. Instead of reading blogs, I choose to read my book and finish it and then call anyone I knew was at home and bug them. This took all of 2 hours. My children loved the fact that mommy wasn’t in their favorite spinny chair and spent the morning taking turns spinning in it. I was gleeful for naptime and the chance to read all the things I had missed this morning (like Kraft Dinners comment for me to post a new entry).

Not much new here though. Still RPGin it, online and in real life. Still on Tomeweaver www.tomeweaver.net and playing Buffy and D&D. I’m a geek of RPG epic proportions.

Trouble and Volume are still up to no good. Volume fell asleep by the pool yesterday. A first for him. He did NOT wake up gracefully so we ended up leaving. They have been fighting today over the spinny chair and an alphabet puzzle. Trouble has slept the last 2 straight nights in his bed. One more and his crib gets moved out of the room. Volume is holing on to his crib and resisting all attempts to move into his bed. He’ll get there. We have learned NOT to push him. He takes 6 steps back and digs his heels in hard.
Hope everyone’s week goes well! I get a break Thursday morning *hop* so I’m happy about that. So exciting, aren’t I?

No comments: