Monday, August 21, 2006

Things you never thought you would hear yourself say!

Wednesday August 16, 2006

So I was talking with Kraft Dinner yesterday and we were talking about the list of classic things that you know you were going to say as a mom. For example:
"Don't run with Scissors!" or "Because I said so!" things you KNEW you would say as a mom.
Me, I find myself saying things like "There is enough mermaid for the both of you!" and "Volume, that's your BROTHER's penis, you have your own!" or "Trouble, chips are NOT breakfast food!"
Being a mother now adays is very interesting. ;) my tidbit of the day...

3 comments:

A Chance Wynd said...

Poor little sicko me ;) September's just around the corner, so you'll hopefully be back to feeling like a person soon

A Chance Wynd said...

Gotta love the mermaid! Wonder when they'll ask to see the mermaid at the aquarium *grin*

A Chance Wynd said...

hey, you can delete my first comment (and this one)...I got mixed up and put it in the wrong post...gonna fix that now.