Monday, August 21, 2006

My Name

Comes from a few things....the first bieng M.O.M. stands for mother of multiples. I have identical twin boys, we'll call them Trouble and Volume. They are 3 1/4 years old and have ASD. I call them Volume and Trouble because they are loud and into everything. The second part comes from my mothers day card this year:
http://www.bluemountain.com/display.pd?prodnum=3093969&Searchstr=see%20mom&st=t&path=35616
I am currently 32 years old, a stay at home mom, married to a good man, we'll call him SuperDad for now. We are both total gaming geeks. We play RP games and computer games and board games....games games games. Also love movies (have about 500 DVDs) and reading.
So thats my explination of my name. Welcome to my boring blog *grin*. I hope to entertain you with stories and antics of Trouble and Volume.

No comments: