Monday, August 28, 2006

Bodily Noises

So yeah, if ya got 2 boys, bodily noises are bound to be funny. Trouble was in The Master's lap yesterday while we watched a bit of TV. (though this consists of pausing several times and often takes us about 40-60 min to get through 20-30 min of a show) He was doing the indian sound on his mouth with his arm as The Master was bouncing him. We were laughing when he all of a sudden learned how to flubber. He thought this was great (maybe because we were laughing and cheering him on)! This continued for a while until he moved to making fart noises with his lips. By this time, we're both praising the kid. Hence the family of bodily noises begins. I can't help it, fart jokes are FUNNY! so yeah, we are raising our boys to be ALL boy!

We got out on Saturday evening (THANKS CHANCY!) and after stuffing ourselves full of good mexican food (mmmmm), we went to the Theatere. We debated back and forth on movies and The Master finally picked Little Miss Sunshine . For those who know nothing about this movie, there is a good reason for that! The poster for this movie is just a yellow VW buss with some people running and trying to jump in it. This really is the best poster for this film. I can't tell you much about it without giving it away, but its safe to say its the best Comedy I have seen this year. I was laughing so hard I was stomping my feet. I HIGHLY reccomend it!

2 comments:

A Chance Wynd said...

What in THE world are you doing posting a blog at 5:46AM??? OMG! Cool beans about Trouble and bodily noises...I can see the both of you egging him on to make more *shakes head* Poor kid...or is that poor teacher considering school is right around the corner?

Impossible Mom said...

Looks like my time is not set right...ir was 646