Monday, August 21, 2006

Bedtime Wierdness

Tuesday July 25, 2006

So my parents babysat last night so we could get out. We went to see Clerks 2 (fantastic movie if you’re a Kevin Smith fan, which I am). We get home and they tell me everything went fine…but that I shouldn’t be surprised when we get Trouble up in the morning. I look at her, quizzically and bite. Well, she says, you know he has been getting into the drawers lately. I nod. She says he took a French toast flipper thing to bed. (kinda like tongs, looks like a whisk) Only My son takes kitchen utensils to bed *shakes head*.
So we head off to bed last night and I wake at a better time this morning only to find out that in my sleep, I have some how twisted my ankle!!! How I get these “sleeping” injuries I have NO idea. It seems I wake up with more trouble than I go to sleep with and I wonder if some alien is transporting me in my sleep to do some triathlon. I guess just like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, the world may never know.

No comments: