Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Snow flakes and Green things

So its snowing here. After raining for 5 solid days, NOW it's snow. I'm not complaining, at all. It stops the dog from tracking the oh-so-spring-like mud all over my house. So we have snow flakes and Volume's nose is leaking green and has been for a week. SO off to the doc we go. Trouble has it as well, but his nose is clear to the occasional yellow. This will be oh so fun, since I am sick as well. The Master, who can take drugs, is meeting us there to help reign in the twin terrors. I cannot take drugs because decongestants KNOCK ME OUT. in fact, I get laughed at for taking day quill at bedtime rather than NyQuil to avoid sleeping for 13 hours AND having a NyQuil hang over. I'm not meant for the hard stuff, people.

Shout out to Elfiekins (smurf) and Chance for getting us started on our WoW (world of warcraft) addiction. Thanks ever so much ;) . And to Elf for getting Piglet and I hooked up with Vaxia (http://www.vaxia.org/) characters. Now my life is complete!

Shout out to Maven (Kraft Dinner) because she thinks she deserves one. For what? I'm not sure. For having 3 holy terrors of her own? For dealing with my inane ramblings on the phone? For being in Canada? I dunno...but quit whining, there's your shout out :P

Current mood: SICK *coughs*
Current song: PJ Rooster by Outkast

4 comments:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

i think all canadians deserve a shout out.

hope you all feel better soon!

Mrs. Random said...

I got a shout out :)

And the snow doesn't count, cause it doesn't stick. So, its just *cold* out there with no pretty white stuff to make it even worthwhile.

And I don't know of any of your friends or loved ones who might laugh AT you for not being able to tolerate non-drowsy decongestants. We're laughing WITH you. Its not our fault you aren't laughing.

Emely Traplin said...

I don't know about all Cauncks getting shout outs. But I think I deserve one because...


I just want one.

lushgurl said...

That's funny how you can't tolerateNyquil...wish I were that unfortunate! Oh and a shout out to you for leaving me a great message on my Blog!!! Feel better soon.