Thursday, January 18, 2007

BLAME CANADA!!!

Ok, blame them for making some really cool people. My shout out today is for a handful of them, but so far, most I've met are pretty ok. *grins*

In Alphabetical order, so no one gets upset ;)

Maven (her real name fits here). My sister in geekdom, my partner in crime, my phone buddy that I can sit on the phone with and have us both dealing with our kids for 40 min! We may have started from the humble beginnings of the MUD, but we've come OH SO FAR!

Andrew. My favorite Canadian mechanic. You came from geeky orgins, though you deny it now. We met on a MUD and then at Maven's Wedding and then re-met about 8-9 years later and figured out we have more in common now. You can always make me smile. *hugs*

Em. We met through Maven and Drew and while were not always close, I've found that when we seem to need each other the most, we pull through. Its not something I find in most people I know. So thanks for being there when I needed you. I hope I've done the same.

JobThingy. Met through Maven as well, and are partners in freakdom, tallness and special needs kids. We may not talk much, but your in my thoughts. If we lived closer together, I think we'd hang a lot more.

Geekster (again, real name fits better here). I think I actually met you first on the MUD, in those olden days *grins*. When we once called you Nergel and you were the god of chaos. I miss those days, but glad that I got friends like you from them. Your steadfast, true and HOT. *winks*

Zac-Attack aka Lawless! MUD buddy again, you can always make me smile as well. I'm glad, unlike Drew, you have not lost your Geek roots. We should WoW it out together sometime *winks*

So there, Canadians...hollering for a shout out. You know you are loved. Your kids are loved and I wish that you'd move Canada further south so I might actually want to live there *giggles*

Current Mood: Silly
Current Song: Blame Canada (Southpark The Movie Soundtrack)

4 comments:

Emely Traplin said...

Totally love you. Thanks for the shout out.

You can blame me for Andrew losing his geekness, with a hot wife like me you're automatically cooler.

:P

Muah

Andrew said...

My MUD Lover, Sumita!

You're the best! Many many years of friendship and counting...you are my most favourite (notice the "U" in favourite) American and someone I can talk to for hours! I miss having to read those tiny, blue numbers on my speedometer when you're in town ;) Come back and visit soon!!

And don't blame my wife for me losing my geekness...it happened totally on its own...but I still miss those days!

The Maven said...

Now I just miss the MUD :P

Thanks for the Canadian shout out! You know you want to live here, though. You may not realize it, but you actually do.

I shall convince you yet! Only a few more phone calls until I've completely brainswashed you ;)

Holla back from balmy Canada!

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

yay for the canadian shout outs eh!

and i agree with the maven... you do want to move here. then we can be freaks together of the canadian variety. love ya!