Wednesday, January 31, 2007

6:20 is TOO EARLY

That's what time my children have been getting up the past few days. Yesterday, I slept instead of going to the grocery store in the morning once I got them off to school. I think its a time that should only be seen by highschoolers, not preschoolers. but my kids like the morning...I used to. Oh well, I guess my life is starting a bit earlier now.

I've been feeling a lack of ambition lately. I'm not sure if this has to do with the fact that we've gotten a lot of projects done lately or the fact that some of them aren't working. I sold my first year of playboys on ebay only to find out you can't sell playboys on ebay. Other people list them on Ebay but every time I try I get an email telling me that you can't sell explicit erotic material on ebay. so I have no idea what were going to do with that many playboys....anyone want them?

I also have 3 boxes of comics upstairs I need to go through and get them listed and photographed. I have a NWN project for Tomeweaver (www.tomeweaver.net) and a house I have to build for my nephews there. I have several games that I adore lately and would rather do those than ANY of the above. I also have two very needy little boys who seem to be catching every preschool bug known to man. All in all, leads to a lack of ambition. Then I turn around and complain I'm bored. Its not that I don't have things to do, but like that little kid who also complains they are bored, I have nothing FUN to do at that time.

Ah well, I try to stay optimistic, but it fails me sometimes. So theres where I'm at. Up too early, changing too many diapers and not playing enough games.

4 comments:

Emely Traplin said...

I could understand Hustler or Spank, but Playboy? Really?It's pretty tame and not very explicit. That sucks.

I have a 10 year old interested in comics. What u got?


6:20 is way early. I can't do anything before 8 a.m.

Impossible Mom said...

I was shocked too.

I'll send you the list of what I have when I get em cataloged. :)

Mrs. Random said...

I'm with you. Lots to do, but none of it appealing. (Which is why I hop on IM and see if I can drag you into a fantasy escape with me).

You know, *they* say that the cold weather is supposed to kill bugs, but I haven't been seeing lots of healthy children the past couple weeks. Quite the opposite. *they* lied to us.

lushgurl said...

Hopefully this is as bad as it will get, the good news is that it can only get better then...
Yup, 6:30 sucks, I don't even think the chickens are up that early!
When the days are filled with 'boredom' for me I try to be extra nice to self, that usually gives me the strength to face the rest :)