Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007....wow

I can remember when 2000 seemed so much like a "future age". Oh well, its now 2007 and my kids will be four this year in 3 months, in fact. amazing that *I* have four year old twin boys!?! anyway, they went to Grandmas for new years and The Master and I had a nice quiet weekend. Full of meals out, Computer games and lots of time in bed....and various other places around the house. *grins* yeah yeah, TMI, I know. But we started the new year off with a bang *snickers at her own joke* it was fantastic.

On Saturday, I went to finally see one of my favorite local bands live (finally) now that the bars are smoke free (much to Justin's dismay...hes the lead singer, smoker and a longtime friend of mine. As is the bass player, Aaron) http://worldwidewojo.com/ They were fantastic, as always. I adore their stuff. Live, "The Master" got to hear Justin's self-deprecating sense of humor and loved it. Aaron has a new wife, who I got to meet as well *hops*. All in all a good night. I SO need to pick up their new CD.

Hope this year is much better than 2006. It started off well, lets hope the trend continues!

Current mood: Hopeful
Current Song: 7hills by Wojo

1 comment:

The Maven said...

It's definitely going to be a better year for you. How could it not with such a great start? ;)

Happy new yeat, my Amurkan friend! *mwah*