Friday, January 05, 2007

Catchy Blog Title Here

I couldn't think of anything exciting to title this, mainly because I have no clue what I'm even doing blogging today except that everyone else has and I want to contribute to the "look we have stuff to read". I should be writing last weeks Buffy recap (yes, I run a buffy RPG and yes, we post up little summaries like you would read about an episode and YES I'm a geek) but I have to think of a catchy title for that too. So I'll do that next.

Shout out to Justin this week, who once again proved why on that day in the 7th grade on the bus home when he turned around and said "I'm Justin Lynch, who the hell are you?" that we became such fast friends by sending me the following email after seeing me on Saturday (I said something about drooping the autistic bomb on him):
"it would have been a bomb if you gave birth to toasters i think or maybe smelly socks, but you having kids is pretty fucking cool and it's not so weird that they're autistic cos they're gonna grow up and realize how unweird, boring and irredeemably normal their parents and their parents friends are...so you see were the bomb... justin "
So the shout out goes to my favorite lead singer of my favorite band and my favorite friend from the 7th grade. I so adore you and you make me smile. welcome back to my reality. Hope you like the sky being purple as much as I do.

Its Friday...and its Girls Night Out this week...Piglet, Smurf and I are heading south to Chancy's house. We have to figure out what were doing for dinner on the way. I'm hoping for Fondue. Then these geeky chicks that we are (Piglets the main girly girl of us) are going to soak in the hot tub (if it stops raining), play video games on the big screen TV and play the OOTS (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html) card game. Wake up late and make a big breakfast and have NO KIDS for me and Piglet. It should be a fantastic girls night out that any man could enjoy. Of course, some wanted to come *cough*kyle*cough* and even offered to wear a dress, but we try and keep these things to the estrogen based life forms. Even if I barely meet the requirements. the point is I meet them.

So thats my weekend plans. I also have to make my character for the Jedi's game that starts next week. The Master and I are going to play one character and alternate weeks. We decided that our mom was pregnant with twins and was a magic user and some spell went wrong. Two souls got stuck in one body. That way we can play "two" characters and still only have one of us there at a time. Grace will be my name and his will be Hope. Should be interesting, to say the least. It makes for less in the way of babysitters :)

Current Mood: Excited
Current Song: Counting Crows, Accidentally In Love

2 comments:

The Maven said...

I hope you had a wonderful time at the girl's night out slumber party! I was with you in spirit... and in another country, but you know..

Also, I love Justin's email to you. He totally deserved that shout-out :)

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

that sounds like a great girls night. im jealous!