Friday, November 28, 2008

Giving Thanks

Thats what thanksgiving is about...right? giving thanks for everything we have to be thankful for. So in honor of the awesome Chocolateer...here are the top ten reasons I am thankful this year:

10. I'm thankful that money worries are few and not adding to stress.

9. I'm thankful that we will be getting the level 1 waiver soon

8. I'm thankful that, overall, the kids physical health isn't all that bad.

7. I'm thankful I don't have the stomach bug and hope it stays away from my house.

6. I'm thankful that I have such a great game as WoW to play every night and that the people I play with are so damn fun.

5. I'm thankful that my stress isn't as bad as it could be.

4. I'm thankful that my children sleep at night.

3. I'm thankful for all the close friends I have and hope that they stay close...always.

2. I'm thankful for my husband and all his many great qualities.

and last, but not least...

1. I'm thankful for the many ways my children, despite the fact that they cannot speak, have still found to communicate just how much they love me.

Happy thanksgiving to all! (even you crazy Canadians who have it in October)

No comments: