Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All the OTHER little minions







Ok, since naming Riddle-Me-This, everyone else is asking for THEIR blog name too. Who knew I was ever so popular? Well, I'm not..just look at the comments and they will tell you that I am the ONLY one reading this Blog.

So theres Riddle-Me-This who you all know about from my other post. The there is the formerly known as Chancey who is now named Mercurial. Shes been around a while and I thought she needed a name change ;)

Then there is Pounce. Pounce lives in Wilmington and plays WoW with me. His OP Druid and I tank ZA. Pounce is named Pounce because that is what he emotes in game when he sees me.

Peaches. Peaches has a great story behind his name. However, I'm not sure Peaches would appreciate me sharing his wife's peaches story. So you'll just have to be curious or ask the Warlock himself in WoW *grins*

The there is Giggles. Giggles is another druid, yet a healer this time. Giggles has a fantastic accent and the most lovable laugh I've ever heard. I want to record this laugh and play it as my IM tone on my phone. It cracks me up every time I hear it.
Sleeps! Can't forget Sleeps!!! Sleeps is also a druid...and a shamen. Eitherway, hes sleeps to me! SO much fun and a fantastic voice. I WUV my sleeps!
Mischief. Who hates that I call him such, because he calls me Trouble. He was mentioned before http://impossible-mom.blogspot.com/2007/09/mischief-and-coffee.html in that post.

Last but not least is the Professor. There are actually two of these, but one will be known as English professor and the other as THE professor. English is great at writing and in fact wrote a guild only quest for us. Its fantastic. THE Professor is one of our raid leaders and his sense of humor never fails to amuse me. We get along fantastically.

So there you have it. Some of the people who stand out to me in that life I call a game. Hmm...strike that and possibly reverse it? *grins* Possibly.

2 comments:

A Chance Wynd said...

It's not my fault my original name was given to me by a psycho hose beast! The new name does fit me well :)

Mrs. Random said...

*I* read your blog. And I leave comments....sometimes. Most of the time I just think, oh, I need to come back and comment on that later. But I understand that I'm only a second-class citizen now cause I don't play wow.