Monday, September 04, 2006

One Week

As of today we have ONE WEEK left until school. We spent the weekend with some virus thingy that made the boys and I lethargic and we all ran fevers. That and a loss of appetite were the only effects. So we all spent the weekend sleeping and watching TV because that was less strenious than anything else we could do. The master spent the weekend taking care of us, bless him. It seems most of the three-day weekends we get, someone gets sick...but at least its not NEXT WEEK!!!

Other than that, there isn't much happenening here. Boring but true. We have OT tomorrow (if trouble is feeling up to it) and then Orientation on Thursday from 1030-1130. I think they will be excited to see their teachers and classmates again. Not sure how I'll be juggling the two classes or if they'll pop us all in one. Maybe I'll get my exercise running between the two *laugh*. I have all their school supplies set and ready to rawk. One last week to survive and they get to go back to school!

7 DAYS UNTIL PRESCHOOL!!!!

3 comments:

A Chance Wynd said...

I hope everyone is feeling decent for Orientation tomorrow and gets over their colds before the first day of school!

The Maven said...

Hey, orientation happens at the same time as my boys' speech therapy. That works, as we won't miss each other on the phone :P I like how the gods plan those things out for us. What would we do otherwise?

Talk to you tomorrow and all the best at school!

Emely Traplin said...

Good luck with everything. I'll be looking for an update on those beautiful boys.

How about sending a girl some new pictures. I haven't seen any in a long time.