Thursday, September 14, 2006

First Week

So I can never come up with catchy titles for my blog entries. All my creativity is used up coming up with Buffy game episode names and character histories. Or coming up with things to torture my players with in D&D...I warned you I was a geek!!!

They survived their first week well. Trouble is impressing his teachers, learning turn taking and even stealing the teachers chair. They are calling him the little teacher. Volume, always slower to adjust, is doing better. Today, his Aide got him to go to the bathroom and the gym today...without fits! and its only the first week! Both teachers were impressed with how far they have come this summer *tries not to strain herself patting herself on the back*

As for me...I did a ton of NOTHING this week. I had a head cold and spent a lot of time on the phone with Marven, staring at my computer screen, or re-reading the same page over and over *laugh*

Well, kids are done with bath...time to get them ready for bed! Theres your update, all!

3 comments:

Emely Traplin said...

There's a great update. I am so glad things are going well. I hope you feel better soon. Doing nothing must feel pretty good, even with a headcold. ( which I also have, along with laryngitis)

Keep updating, I love to hear how they are doing.

Kisses

A Chance Wynd said...

Way to go boys! You deserve that pat on the back, chikki :) Tons of work with them over the summer is paying off.

You RAWK!

The Maven said...

"Marven", eh? Who's this Marven person and what are they doing taking up our precious phone time? ;)

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. That whole false labour hospital junk got in the way *grumble* Soon I'll be using weak excuses like "I was up all night with a baby" or something. Ugh.

I'm sure you're nearly over the head cold now if not completely. I look forward to our Monday morning chat!