Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Bus...Magic Bus

What is it about the bus that kids love so much? We started with bringing them home on it and when it pulled up yesterday and honked, They both had to be drug off the bus (but Esp Volume). They love it! I'm thinking if they do that well all week, I'll see about them taking the bus in too. They are both doing fantastic in school and still love it everyday. We still do school in the basement almost every day too. I love those munchkins!

I'm sleeping better since I realized (from testing it over the weekend) that i do better on 5-6 hours instead of 7-8. (much to the Master's dismay) My major issue is that I don't wake up early well, so I'm having to stay up late or get 7-8 hours and be beat all day. I figure we'll work it out somehow...

Other than that, life is pretty hum-drum. I wake, go through my day, sleep.... repeat. I'm starting to think I need something thats just for me but my issue is I can't figure out what that is *laugh*. Oh well....until then I'll keep chugging at it and look forward to the pieces I get thrown, like my Saturday night at a hotel on my birthday weekend in 2 weeks. That should be nice. Of course, I wouldn't mind a CD player for my kitchen either *laugh*. Oh well...I'll take the night out and go swimming and love it.

3 comments:

The Maven said...

Hey! I haven't talked to you today. No wonder you're so bored :P

I had to post in my blog. Apparently you did, too! But excuse time is over. I'm going upstairs to give you a shout *hugs*

Emely Traplin said...

My kids love the bus too. Kaleb was so upset when we moved a block away from the school and I walk him everyday. Now he can't wait til next year, because I promised him Nick would be old enough to walk him to and from without me.

I can never figure out "me" things either. I always say I want to do something new or set aside a day and time for me. I never do. Maybe we should help eachother out.

Glad everythings going well. I am always looking for updates.

Hugs

Mrs. Random said...

The boys ride the bus?!? You know, I chat with you on IM. I think you could have mentioned that :P