Monday, September 18, 2006

Sleep? What's that?

I've had some sleepless nights lately (The Master informs me that it is NOT insomnia because I have slept 6 hours a few nights...far be it from me to point out
in-som-ni-a [in-som-nee-uh]
–noun
inability to obtain sufficient sleep, esp. when chronic; difficulty in falling or staying asleep; sleeplessness.

I think that 4-6 hours when I was getting 8-9 is insufficient. ;) One night I even only got 3. I'm going to do my best to get back to falling asleep and hope to God I don't wake up at 3am for the day. But until then, I'm cutting out naps. I just can't lie there awake in bed, so I get up and do things. Maybe I'll clean my house tonight *laugh*

In other news: Not for kids ears or eyes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQXsrrrf2zw Hysterically funny take on Terrorism. I love it.

The kids are great....love school so much they want to go everyday. I'm calling the bus company to see about haivng the bus bring them home soon. *sniff* they ARE growing up! I'll have to post some pictures soon.

Thats all for now, from lala land *grins* My heads a bit fuzzy and I'm starting to speak elvish. Time to get some more rest....just wish I could get tired!

1 comment:

The Maven said...

I think the problem is that we've both been too busy to talk much this week. You're obviously suffering greatly from a lack of constant contact with me, your wonderful friend, giver of excellent advice of bringer of comfort.

I will try and be more vigilant with my calls next week. Hopefully you'll be less stressed and can get more sleep then.