Sunday, September 10, 2006

ONE DAY

One day until we start preschool. I have had one helluva week. They had a virus all last weekend (and so did I) and then it turned into a cold. That I have now as they are getting over it. *sigh* They are well, went to Orientation and didn't want to leave *grin* so thats a good sign! I think we're all ready. I have a feeling I won't get as much done as I'd like this first week, but maybe I'll recover from my cold.

In other news, Volume is turning into tantrum. I know they say its a good sign, but wow. If yo don't get what he wants, when he wants it RIGHT then...its done. You'd think we were KILLING him! I guess its normal for 3 year olds, right Maven *grin*?

Shout out to K'Ballo. He has been a life line through the week keeping me entertained and enlightened with RP's and the like. Oio naa elealla alasse’. Also to Dizzy, my ever present kender, thank you for the music that is now stuck in my head! It is good music and the bard in me loves you for it.

Thats all folks...and I'm spent!

No comments: