Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm a freak, you shouldn't say those things

So, you be the judge:


Thank you Nelly Furtado for my title today. We all know I'm a geek. I'm not going to hide it or dane to even say I'm not. I may be an attractive geek, but I do have four eyes and a love of gaming. I've been playing a NWN server called Kismet. Its a *clears throat* social server. *she grins* but I have found a group of friends who give GREAT roleplay! Sumita, the Bard character I play there has gotten to be quite popular. I've earned the name of Siren and been told I shine brighter than the sun. I have men and women following me around just for some time or a song and I have to say I was feeling great. I must be a fantastic RPer of a half-elven bard. So, I daned to speak to a friend this evening and share some of the compliments. Lets call him Twink. He tells me, its not my great RP...no no, thats not it. "its because Sumita's face loks like a blowup doll" is what he says.

In other news, I got 9.5 hours of sleep last night...thats always good. The kids are starting the bus too school on Monday. Should I call and see if they made it? *laugh*

Until next time *grin*

2 comments:

A Chance Wynd said...

*must figure out who Twink is and bop him for you* Kudos on getting so much sleep!! Let us know how the bus ride TO school went :)

The Maven said...

Um, yeah. I'd say that her face does indeed look like a blow-up doll. No wonder people are following you around! They're hoping to see if their maces fit in there ;)