Friday, January 30, 2009

Raiding is for days that start with T

Mmmmm. I do so love to Raid. We have been trying to get a full clear on Naxx. Got all but that last pesky dragon down. 4 wings! We are doing very well for as long as we have been actually raiding. Raiding isn't just about the bosses...the violence....the healz...and the PHAT LEWTZ!!!!

No...not JUST about those things. It's also about giving Riddle-me-this crap when he fucks up. About him giving me crap when I do (yes, we are the tanks). Its about DPS races. It's about picking up Vice's corpse over and over again. It's about listening to Sleep's accent over vent. About The Professor's patented line of "ok, so what happened there?" It is about all the various quarks and foibles that happen as we spend 4 hours of our lives 2 times a week working as a ten man team.

Socialization. Sad but true, there you have it. WoW may be a game...but it is a game of LIVE people. many who I have come to care a ton about. They brighten my night, make me smile and help me in many ways. I would have no other guild but The Honor Guard. I feel happy and welcome every time I am online with them. They are a great bunch of human beings and a damn fun group to play with.

So yes...its sad, but its still socializing. And the great part is that not a one of us has to leave our houses! Hooray for Vent!!!

1 comment:

Faerie said...

I totally agree! I love raiding too!