Thursday, January 08, 2009

Island Living....


I've decided that I am going to make millions of dollars and buy myself an island. A relatively big island, but nice and excluded. One that I can build lots of spaced out homes on and invite the people that I like to spend the winter with me. We'll have a private helicopter that will take us to "the main land" whenever we need to go. We'll have tons of boats and even a small school for the kids. Build in babysitters for every family on call.
what else can we throw in there. Oh yes, a chef in each home. This should be the way everyone I like should get to spend their winter. Though I would have the problem of people sucking up to me to get a spot on Impossible island. hmmm Gonna have to work on that part of it. Oh, and that millions of dollars part. Anyone got any ideas on that one? *laughs*

In other news (yes, WoW news), our guild has entered into Naxx. I'm once again in all my main tanking splendor and loving it. I really do enjoy tanking. I think everyone has their niche in the game. I feel that is mine. Everyone keeps telling me I'm pretty good at it...so I figure I must be. If I sucked, would I be in high demand every night? I think not.
Also on the WoW front, Mischief has left for California for a kid free weekend with his Wifey. Have a fantastic time Mischief! Be sure to get plenty of sun and warmth and....other things. Come back relaxed and happy. You both deserve it!
Another new person that has come into me through WoW and Mischief is Yny. and no its not pronounced "whinny" its pronounced "Yin-ee". I liked his characters name so much its my blog name for him too. He says he makes short character names because he doesn't like to type. I say its because he doesn't want to come up with long names. Yet, Yny is a nice name. He's been a great addition to the wow team and an awesome new friend. Glad Mischief could bring his best friend into the THG fray. Welcome Yny!
The kids are adjusting back to school...kinda. Took em a few days to get back into the swing of things. Of course, they also swung back up to getting up at 630am again. This is not so good. I'm surviving. Even with raiding till midnight. Coffee...coffee is the key to my existence. and music...lots and lots of music.
Other than that...good times, noodle salad. No one that reads THIS blog. (and yes...if you don't get the reference you drive the fail boat). -50 DKP for you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm... island. We need a library there as well. A very, very large library and hammocks on the beach to enjoy it's spoils within. =)

Mrs. Random said...

I have to drive a fail boat cause I don't get the noodle salad thing. I don't even know what a fail boat is. :(

A) You forgot the maids. The island houses totally need maids.

B) You could write a "Guide to Tanking" and sell it for money. Sadly, not for millions. OOOOO!

C) You could become an exclusive cooporate consultant and give seminars on using WOW battle strategies in the business world. There ya go :) My island house needs a hammock, thanks. And a gardener.

Impossible Mom said...

ok, Chocolateer....

Fail boat: http://failblog.org/2008/06/02/fail-boat-sails-home/

http://www.motivatedphotos.com/?id=5925

Mainly to NOT Succeed means your driving the fail boat.

Good times, noodle salad quote is from the movie as good as it gets. IF you have never seen the movie, schedule a night with me and we shall remedy that. It is a fantastic comedy/love story!