Tuesday, December 30, 2008

5 Questions

The maven did the 5 questions from a friend of hers and I thought it was a neat idea, so here I am with my five questions from The Maven. I will endeavour to answer each with honesty.

1. What is your favourite thing about being a mom?
I would have to say that not having to miss any of those fantastic moments is my favorite part. Getting to see all the firsts and get all the payment of love, hugs and kisses. Being a part of shaping two beautiful boys into hopefully great men.

2. Complete this thought: "If I ever met George W. Bush in person, I would ask him..."
What kind of drugs his mother did while pregnant. Seriously. Something had to be done while he was in utero for that man to be so fuct in the head!

3. If you could make me into a Starbucks drink, what would I be and why?
You would have to be a soy chai latte. Mainly because they taste fantastic but are low in calories and therefore low in responsibility. Very low maintenance, like your friendship is. The soy and chai are mainly due to you being a health nut ;)

4. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
This one is very easy to answer. I would make my children NOT be autistic. It is the one thing in my life that I have the most trials with. I would even make my own health worse to improve theirs. They would be even more spectacular little men if they didn't have such huge communication issues. They are already so bright.

5. What are the three most influential movies you've seen, and why?

The first would be Boyz in the Hood. It really was an eye opener for me as a young adult. I mean, I lived in a bad neighborhood, but never had anything like this. It was a great movie and story for any who haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. Fantastic movie.
The second one would be Pump up the Volume. Seriously! I saw it in high school and it made me truly embrace my originality and learn to love it and myself for what I stood for.
The last one I would have to say is Garden State. It also was a movie about being true to yourself. Its a lesson I think I've had to learn many times. Plus, that one has a fantastic story line to it.

Here are the rules if you want to participate in 5 Questions.
1. Send me an email saying: ”Interview Me” to sumita69@gmail.com
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You can then answer the questions on your blog.
4. You should also post these rules along with an offer to interview anyone else who emails you wanting to be interviewed.
5. Anyone who asks to be interviewed should be sent 5 questions to answer on their blog. I would be nice if the questions were individualized for each blogger.

2 comments:

Mrs. Random said...

I love your answers. They are typical of your style...honest and direct :) I'd consider asking for 5 questions, but I'm not sure I want to know what you'd ask me ;)

The Maven said...

Great answers! I already knew the answer to 'if I could change one thing...' but I figured you might surprise me with something totally random. I never know! *hugs* Happy new year! Love you lots!