Thursday, February 05, 2009

Therapy and Good Weeks

Yeah...I said the T word. No, boys...not THAT T word. You know thats what you were thinking when you gave me that look. Don't try to tell me otherwise!

Therapy. I said it...Therapy! Yes, I'm going to pay someone (or my insurance company is) to listen to me talk. "But impossible, why should you pay someone when you have ALL these wonderful friends?" Yes, yes, I know I have wonderful friends. They also have wonderful lives and...biased opinions. I think it best to go talk to someone who is unbiased and paid to listen to me. Lets hope it helps *wink*.

Good weeks. Therapy or not, this has been a really good week. Would of been BETTER if I got to Rockband last night, but last night went well anyway. Even with a snow day, its been a good week. The boys are more behaved and life is just going better. I can't really nail down one MAJOR reason, but I figure why look a gift horse in the mouth? I don't like counting teeth anyway. AND it's rude!

So yeah...only one easy boss to go in Naxx tonight and were to the hard one. Time to chew some glass...but even that can be fun at times. Plus I got lots of upgrades tuesday..which is always good. I'm a happy Pally! Mally the happy Pally...has a nice ring to it. *grins*

So there ya have it. Thats my update...not all that and a few bags of chips, but its my life. Hope its not all that boring for my 2 readers ;)

1 comment:

Mrs. Random said...

You have more than two readers and you know it :P

And I *knew* chewing glass was some WoW related thing.

And I'm glad your having a good week AND that you are doing something important for yourself :)