Thursday, March 29, 2007

No one reads this anyway

or at least that's how it seems. Maybe its because I'm not predictable in my posting like Steve. Or not nearly as entertaining as Maven. oh well. I still stand by the fact that my blog is for me and no one else. So who cares if anyone reads it or not, right?

We had our weekend, sans kids. It was wonderful and blissful and quiet. Filled with WoW and red meat and sleeping in and naughty times. It was fantastic. Even if my children didn't let my parent's sleep. My parents drove my nephew (who was helping) insane. And the bed bugs my mom thought she got rid of ate up my kids. All was good.

Volume, of course, decides to get sick tuesday afternoon and they had their check up Wednesday afternoon. Turns out his "cold and fever" is an ear infection. On the pink stuff and off school till Monday. Which, coincidentally, is their 4th birthday. No parties here, please. There is no point when the kids avoid the party that is for them and hate to open gifts. *sigh* maybe someday huh?

On a good note, CITE called me last night and they are due a home visit in about a month to help teach me to potty train and other things. Lets hope this helps the insanity that will be this summer. We also have a fun with food class were signed up to do. :)

That's about it for now. No music except kids music of late, so no song today either.

2 comments:

Vaya The Elf said...

If no one reads it then why are there comments on your posts

lushgurl said...

Hey it's me...nobody LOL
I hope you and your man had a great time without the boys around. I get a little overwhelmed just reading about your life!I think you are amazing . I know how challenging it is to just have one child, (although she IS a teenager!!!)