Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday Monday

There's a little bit of water at the very bottom of the well. Playing buffy last night helped it rise a little higher, as well as getting to play a half ogre and a wyrmling copper dragon on Wednesday at the same time *grins*. The little things that make a difference in my life. Tired kids being cuddly kids last night also helped. Volume wanting to play kissyface most of the day ALWAYS helps. It doesn't replace the need of water in the well, just helps keep it from being empty.

Nothing is new, things are the same as they ever were ("same as it ever was" for those 80's fans) and so I'm not even sure WHY I'm blogging. I think so that my last negative blog isn't the last thing everyone sees. Or the first if you read in reverse.

I have a summer program/camp fair tomorrow at a local mall. Going to see if I can find some summer thing for the boys that doesn't involve massive amounts of money on our part. Although, we did find out that ARC pays for camp. Now I have to call and find out if there are particular camps or we can choose. Lets hope I can reach someone today. :)

I was going to go into an amusing antidote from my childhood today, but then all chaos broke loose here and I don't have the time ;)

3 comments:

Mrs. Random said...

I forgot about the summer fair thing! Now I just need to decide if I care ;)

Although, signing sweetling up for activities = structure for sweetling + free time for Mommy.... I'm liking this combo. What time are you going? don't make me use the scary telephone.

And way cool on the copper dragon ;)

lushgurl said...

Wishing you less chaos and more 'kissyface' in your life today!
Good luck with the camp fair.

Steven said...

Amusing antidote next time then?

Also, I never went to a summer camp...maybe I should have. ;)

Steve~