Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Winter Cuteness

So, I'm sure most of you have seen this, but if you haven't...this is what we refer to around here as "an 11 on the cuteness-o-meter" or "he currently has his cuteness cranked up to 11"



So...Thats Volume. I have to get one of trouble, but hes not nearly as active as that. Can anyone see why I'm tired? That and two snow days in a row does NOT help. Thank god for online RP's which save my sanity. And for the Maven and her endless hours of talking to me on the phone. Wait...Actually it hasn't been endless. In fact, they end rather fast of late. I'm starting to think she either has a life, or a new baby *grins*. I'm still waiting for pictures of the cute shirt I sent!

Current Mood: Tired...of snow and snot
Current Song: PJ Rooster by Outkast

5 comments:

The Maven said...

That boy is such a ham! I can't wait to head back your way and witness he and his brother's antics firsthand again :)

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

Happy Love Day Thac0 *hugs*

Little Bites Catering Company said...

I can't believe how BIG he is. Too cute!

lushgurl said...

Hey Happy belated V-Day!!!
OK...ding dong, you are wrong he is not an eleven...he's at least a twelve!!!
I think both you and the Maven have a penchant for, shall we say, EMBELLISHING??? Unless there is something wrong with the *volume* on my computer...yes, the boy IS bouncy, but quiet as a MOUSE LOL

Impossible Mom said...

theres no sound, Lushgurl. I call him volume for a reason ;)