Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Rubber Gloves?


To the righ is Volume's latest school art. This past week they were learning about doctors and dentists. Its still scary to have a almost 4 year old come home with a rubber glove from school. o.O but I had to share the horror!
I will also share some pictures of them with you. I have been lax at doing that, I know. But Impossible Mom isn't just a catchy title, its a way of life. I said to Master the other day, "I feel like I'm always juggling 20 things at once." He replied "thats because you are." So just call me the Jester.



ok, from left to right, Trouble, The Master (reading 10 little dinosaurs..thier favorite book!) and last, but never least, Volume. I adore this shot..red eyes and all. They sure do love their books. So there ya have it. My adoreable family. No, I'm not in that shot. Yes, it was on purpose. Maybe once I ever take a good picture, I'll put one up of me *grins*.

Thats my tuesday post, folks. I'm off to the foot doc. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Emely Traplin said...

Adorable as always. And I have seen many a beautiful shot of you angel.

Rubber gloves, definately creepy.

Steven said...

Rubber glove...

Hmmmm...

Ya....

That's even creeping me out a bit. ;)

Steve~

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

yeah i would also be weirded out by the gloves

look at those boys.. they are huge!

The Maven said...

I love the gloves. Hilarious!

And the picture is so beautiful. Your boys are all so handsome!