Friday, February 09, 2007

Tag and Out of the Closet?

No, its not what you think, but in light of Maven and Kate's baby Olympics, I thought I would bring up the fact that I bet NONE of you has an almost 4 year old who decided to come out of the closet *grins*. So Trouble and Volume were having their daily hour-in-our-room-to-wreck-it time and I went in and Volume came running out. Trouble was NO where to be seen. I start freaking thinking he got out somehow and shut his brother back in the room when I see his little head peak around the door and he comes climbing out of the closet. It just struck me as entertaining.

Ok, I got Tagged and I'm not one to shirk responsibility *cough* so:

A=Available? No, happily Attached

B=Best Friend? The Master...I gave up on female best friends, they just cause too much trouble.

C= Cake or pie? Hmm...I love both. I can't choose...though I love coconut creme pie mmmmm

D= Drink of choice? I mainly drink water, but if were talking while out? White Russian

E= Essential item you use everyday - Computer. I'd be lost without it

F=Favorite color - Blue, any shade of BLUE

G= gummie bears or worms- Bears. NO ONE should eat worms unless no one loves them

H= Hometown -Cincinnati

I = Indulgences - Gaming of all types... I adore it all

J= January or February - I agree with Piglet, this one SUCKS. I hate both, but I guess Feb, because NORMALLY its started to warm up.

K=Kids and Names - Twin Terrors and Double Delight names of Trouble and Volume. Both 4 in less than 2 months. o.0

L= Life is incomplete without... My husband, my children, music, fantasy, laughter, friends.

M= Marriage date - March 19, 1997

N=Number of siblings- One...Faerie who has 4 monsters of her own. I have two half sisters that I haven't seen since I was 9 so they don't count! I'd love to see the Master answer this one *laughs* one of 11, from like 5 different marriages. Its not a family tree, its a family BUSH. I keep the siblings straight, but go out further and I'm sunk!

O= Oranges or apples - both have their uses. I like apple juice more and eating actual oranges.

P= Phobias or Fears -Heights. I hate em. Even playing WoW, my heart jumps falling off of things.

Q= Favorite Quote - There's so many, but lately I adore "Oh if life were made of moments, even now and then a bad one, but if life were made of moments then you'd never know you'd had one." --Into the Woods

R= Reason to smile -My husband, my kids, my friends

S= Season - Autumn. Not only is it my birthday, there are leaves and HALLOWEEN!!!!

T= Tag 3 or 4 people - Most everyone has been tagged :( Steve! Steve hasn't. I'll tag Steve! and Andrew and Em...they are tagged as well.

U= Unknown fact about me - When I was little, I wanted to grow up to be Popeye. I swore that this was possible, and my mother, DramaQueen, bless her...let me believe it. I used to Run around the house pretending to be Popeye. My sister, Faerie, used to try and shoot me down, but I had faith. One day, as smart as she is and being 4.5 years older, she pointed out that I hated Spinach. I tried for a few days to like it and there was crushed the Popeye fantasy. *sighs* I went on to want to be Evil Knievel. *grins*

V= Vegetable you don’t like - Spinach ;)

W= Worst habit - Anal level of organization, can also be my best habit.

X= X-rays - I've only had one, my ankle. I slipped in my in laws back yard and broke it. Only broken bone I've ever had. Sweetling called my cast my "blue boot". I think she was 2 or 3...very cute. her and Piglet would come over and entertain my hobbled self.

Y= Your favorite food -Lasagna hands down. I'm so Garfield.

Z= Zodiac Sign Libra of course. I'm little miss "balance"

There...wow, 26 questions makes for a long blog.

About the new pic, I'm the cute blonde. The other, thats Faeire. Can you tell, even then, she was a drama-Queen!

Current Mood: Sick (darn colds)
Current Song: Only You (thanks Chance...NOT)

4 comments:

Mrs. Random said...

See, my movie night wasn't a total bust. At least you got one quote you liked from it. And I TOLD the Duckie Eeyore she should switch with me.

Steven said...

Even Periwinkle blue?

Come on...

No one likes Periwinkle blue. ;)

Steve~

lushgurl said...

I love that you got tagged, it's fun learning stuff about you through you!!!

Also the pics are wonderful, thanks for showing them...

The Maven said...

Dude, don't lie. I'm totally your best friend.

But it's ok, you can pretend it's that guy you're married to and I'll go along with it ;)

Canadianly yours,
The Mave.