Sunday, December 10, 2006

She stops to eat the Flowers in the garden of her choise


This is a painting that my Sister-In-Law from AZ did. I adore it. it hangs on the wall in the room we sleep in when we visit The Master's parents. I dunno why, but it always makes me smile. It may be the colors, but its beautiful.
I decided to share it with you hoping to spread some beauty in this world. There are so many ugly things. You just need to turn on the news to see them. Sometimes, you need to look no further than outside your front door. Sometimes less. I, at least, have to look farther, and am thankful for that. The holidays seem to have extra ugliness for added flavor I suppose. Either way, beauty should be found where we can. In a painting, a friend or even just a song on the radio at just the perfect time.
Hidden amongst all the craziness that is life, take a moment to stop and smell the proverbial flowers. It just may save your sanity.

1 comment:

The Maven said...

Too true, my friend. Too true.

Thank you *hugs*