Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Never ending weekend...

So they caught a cold Saturday and "the master" spent most of the weekend helping a friend with his shower. I had sick kids for the past 4 days...and they didn't go to school. I'm tired and fried and my house is a mess. Was supposed to do most of the cleaning this week. I'm on my knees beging the powers that be to send them to school tomorrow so I can be insane, and take that time to clean my house *laughs insanely to prove shes not insane*. Then I shall relax while they are at school Thursday. Lets hope God is kind to me!!!

Sorry for the short thoughts, but my brain is mush...kinda like oatmeal.

3 comments:

Mrs. Random said...

So, did they go to school today? Sweetling wants to go to a park. I'm tired enough to say yes. I like having a carpet full of gerbil food and fake 'needles' from the artificial Christmas tree, thank you very much...so I can totally go to the park rather than vacuum. Do you and boys want to come with us? Sweetling wants to go to Parky's Farm.

The Maven said...

You poor thing. I hope they're feeling a bit better today. I'll call you in a few hours *hugs*

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

i hope they are better now and you got to .. enjoy your cleaning? lol