Monday, March 17, 2008

Oh Mischief.....

How we love you. Can you believe he actually had the NERVE to question his nickname today? To actually tell me he was a saint. I about died laughing...and of course, sensed the sarcasm. The boy really is entertaining. My life would be less without him. Less what, we are not sure ;).

IEP day was today. Looking pretty positive on that front. I brought it home to fine took comb it and make sure its all set, but I like the new teacher. I mentioned the whole nut allergy we have going on and that some schools have and allergy lunch table. all the nut allergy kids eat there. She mentioned that no one had suggested that and that she had a big mouth and would do so. I liked her instantly, for those that know me know that my mouth is no where near small. Big mouthed teacher is a good thing :)

Oh, I also had another old friend found. One from high school that we had an on and off again friendship. I have been trying all day to think of a good nickname for her, even going so far as to think I should call her "She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" but thats so done ;). I think, since she works in a lab now, I shall just call her Labfox. Mainly because labrat sounded too mean.

So welcome back into my life Labfox. May your stay be long and pleasant ;)

No comments: