Friday, March 14, 2008

Move over Godzilla....


Here comes Trouble!


Destruction should be his middle name. Puzzles hit the floor with lightning speed and crashing sound. Books...not enough to throw those off the couch, the stairs are best for those. book and electronics make the best noise going down the stairs. Who cares that its the only working Vtech in the house?!? Its trash now! MY TRASH! Books have a tear, then its time to make about 40 more of those. Cards, I'm done with them, lets play 26 pickup! I think I can hit the windowsill with them from this couch. Its kinda fun when mom makes me pick up those six puzzles, so lets do it again and AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!

So yeah...between that and Charlie resisting the whole "make a sentence" phase of pecs that we have been on for a month now (at least) I'm losing every ounce of patience I think I ever had. I yell, I scream, We have timeouts in my lap where nothing is fun, I run away, I cry...nothing seems to help. I want an emotion chip like Data so i can take it out about now. I ask Cite for help and they give some good advice but everything (and I mean everything) always leads to more work for me. So pardon me if I need that white jacket and those nice padded walls for a while. I didn't think I had enough to do...I need a nice rest. Scribbling with crayons and drooling sounds like FUN! *sings* They are coming to take me away hehe hoho haha!

Don't I wish ;). Its that old "I wish I'd break my leg so I could get some rest"...but no, I don't wish that. I'd be taking care of twins on crutches. Sad but true. And the phase they are going through...not a good one. Welcome to 5 years old. The odd years, folks, how we love em so.

At least I still have my sense of humor.....even if my sanity is NOT intact ;)

No comments: