Friday, April 06, 2007

Oprah IS bad!

So there I was, on the couch. Ice cream in my lap, Cookies near by...neither of which had calories. The kids? I dunno...who cares *grins*? I take the remote and turn on Oprah. Its gonna be a great show about speech. So the first guest that comes on stage has a 1 year old. He had started to talk, but had lost speech. His mother was baffled when he started to bark.

Yes, I said bark. Have you not realized yet that this was a dream? I mean, cookies and ice cream have calories....sheesh!

Yes, he could bark. He routinely talked to the family dog and somehow, his mother understood him. needless to say, when the alarm went off this morning, the neighbors little yappy dog was barking up a storm and the little light bulb went off above my head. I mean, I never watch Oprah. Ok, I rarely watch it. Its all the Oprah talk from Maven, I tell you!

So spring came and went and now we have winter again. I'm not sure which I prefer. I have no more mud and my computer room is a comfortable temperature again....BUT I have to cover my kids and they can't play outside much. I think its a give and take.

Current mood: Befuddled
Current Song: We'll make great pets!

1 comment:

The Maven said...

And see? Here I was so sure that you had actually watched Oprah yesterday, since it was all about autism. But no, sadly you did not.

And sadly I did not call you back yesterday as my baby was crying a lot. In fact, I only managed to half watch Oprah. But it was damn good.