Friday, April 20, 2007

It was the best of weeks, it was the worst of weeks

OK, or something like that. Should I start with the good or the bad? I thought you'd say that...

So Tuesday the water heater stopped working...Bad
They were able to get one to us Wednesday...Good
The Master went to the Hospital on Thursday morning with Kidney Stones...Bad
He passed the first one after that without a problem...Good
Volume has been fighting a ton with Trouble...Bad
CITE http://www.rhcorp.org/cms/content/index came out for the boys Wednesday....Good

So that was my good/bad week. And for better or worse, its over now! Its almost Saturday and that means a weekend with the fam. Also, we get to go see the lion king on "Broadway" this Sunday. So that's something to look forward too.

Just thought you all might like a bit of an update!

Current Mood: Eh
Current Song: Hook by Blues Traveler

3 comments:

Mrs. Random said...

I'm tempted to ask, "Where's the ugly?" But the answer might be my face after your fist hits it ;)

Sweetling wants to know, (and she asked this during science when we wer e there yesterday)...Where does all the heat that's released from the breakdown of food energy and the working of bacteria go? We answered, "certainly not in Ms J's house." FYI...68 is the sort of setting you put your thermostat on at night when everyone is snuggly under blankets. Not in the day when people need to be warm enough to function ;)

I flippin hate the darn creepy letters these things make me type in. I swear they exist JUST so the computer has another reason to laugh at me.

Impossible Mom said...

har har har Pigglet.

and the heat doesn't go to my house, it warms your body :P 68 is perfectly acceptable temperature to keep your house at!!!

A Chance Wynd said...

At least it was a semi-balanced week :)

Hey, chocolateer... You wanna see the ugly? Check out my blog for the 20th.