Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Normal Kids

We hear this phrase all the time. "Normal Kids" Its like saying "Normal People" which is another phrase I hear and don't quite understand. What is a normal anything? Does it just mean that its the majority? So, in some circles, its NORMAL to be a criminal, because everyone else is.

Normalcy...I don't like it. I mean, why should I? Look at my life! It's been anything BUT normal. I prefer the term Typical. Then it sounds kind of derogatory. "Thats such Typical child behavior to be potty trained by now".

See? It works!

From now on, whenever you think normal, insert Typical and see if it still works. Thats my homework assignment for the 4 people who read this. Yes You...your one of them and you know it. Of course, now that I'm giving homework, this means no one will be reading my blog. *laughs at self* then I can reach the dream of being a lone in a crowd of people...even if its virtual.

Thats my deep thought for today. Not very deep, but then again, the munchkins are on spring break....so give me a bit of leeway.

Current Mood: Befuddled
Current Song: Joe Wise's Show me your Smile.

1 comment:

Mrs. Random said...

:)

Just that and hugs. And call me if you and sister and kids are going somewhere tomorrow.

See...I *can* drag myself away from the webkinz.