Monday, April 30, 2007

After reading my friends blogs...

my life seems calm in comparison. Things have been hectic and stressful, alright. But I don't have the whirlwind of activity that Kraft Dinner (aka Maven) and Piglet (aka Chocolateer) have going on at the moment. Not to say my life isn't busy, that it is. Trouble, especially, earned his nickname this weekend. In hindsight, The Master and I realized that since HE wasn't sick this weekend, we should of taken him out somewhere. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Volume spent the weekend with tummy trouble and is home from school today with it still. Master and I spent most of the weekend chasing them and playing WoW. Yes, were losers and like it that way. We've come to terms with the fact and accept it. In fact, embrace it.... So NYAH!

Got the kids signed up for Camp sunshine in June. They have their Fun with Food class as well. Hopefully, they can get back into therapy next week or the week after.

School ends at the end of May and thats when the real chaos begins. Kind focusing on trying to prepare for that. Knowing that Elfikins is going to school and Piglet is getting energy and Plant-Man has 3 kids of his own... I'm left with the realization that I have to rely on DramaQueen and DramaPrincess. This realization isn't a good one. So what I really have to rely on is myself. I'm gonna have to learn to get them out of the house on my own more. Its hard when they walk at different paces and like to go in different directions and are getting too big for their stroller. I see lots of grocery trips in our future. How sad is that?

So thats my life at the moment. Not very uplifting, but its mine and I think I'll keep it. Though you can come by for a trade when Trouble is at his finest. Just beware, I may take you up on it!

Mood: Eh.
Current Song: C is for Cookie by Cookie monster

2 comments:

The Maven said...

*hugs*

Six more weeks and life will calm down. We sold the house today - sign the papers tomorrow. Horray! So I'll give you a call as soon as I can.

I can't offer support IRL, but I'll be able to chat on the phone more, at least!

Lots of love.

Vaya The Elf said...

Thats cool the kids are going to camp. I remember I use to love it