Monday, October 23, 2006

Oh if life were made of moments...

"Oh if life were made of moments, even now and then a bad one, but if life were made of moments then you'd never know you'd had one" Is a quote from Into the woods. The movie we just watched for movie night, and piglets pick (thank you). While the movie, overall was good...it could of lost about an hour of content. That very line stuck in my head and has not left since Saturday.

I think I have been living life for the moments instead of what is inbetween. I think I need to learn to love the inbetween as well. Even with the stress, the grind and the day to day bullshit, I think I can learn to love the simple things again and stop living for the next moment. I think that every so often in our lives we have to stop the world from turning and find ourselves again. However thats done, whatever it takes.

So thats my deep thought for the day. Enjoy, they don't come too often and hardly ever without sarcasm *grins*

2 comments:

Emely Traplin said...

I really needed a little common sense advice like this today. Thank you, I am going to try and remember this all week when my thoughts are pushed elsewhere.

Much love.

-xoxo-

The Maven said...

How true is that? A great way to look at life, that's for sure :)

It's it great when something as simple as a movie imparts some wisdom on us? It's the little things sometimes, eh?