Monday, October 30, 2006

Calgon....Take me away!

Anyone even old enough to remember those commercials? Well yes, it still exists, believe it or not http://www.takemeaway.com/ *laugh*

I think everyone whose ever had stress has felt that feeling of wanting to just get away from their lives for a while. I have decided that stress is the root of all evil in the world. Would those people really have world domination issues if they didn't have the stress of their boss riding their back or their mom telling them to clean their room? I think not. Those people would be model members of society and like it. Ok....So leave me to my delusions, I like them.

I still think we all need those few things we do to recharge. The main thing is remembering not to get immersed in them. Calgon is nice, but after a 4 hour long bath your waterlogged and the water is cold and you look like a prune. All in moderation...even the stuff you love. And yes, even green beans should be take in moderation. too much of a good thing in all.

I should change my title to impossibly deep thoughts, but no one would really get the joke, would they? *grins*

2 comments:

Mrs. Random said...

*I*'d get the joke!!! And I like your thoughts :)

The Maven said...

I hear you! Stress really is the cause of most of my negativity. I choose not to be a big ball o' stress every day when I wake up. I know that sounds strange, but I have to so I don't go back to where I was a few months ago. Remember that? Oh, I bet you do. You were my main sounding board during the day! You poor thing :P

Calgon can take me away for at least an hour in a bath, though. Between it and O magazine, them's some good times!

And I'd also get the joke. You'd always have Chocolateer and I laughing ;)