Monday, April 21, 2008

Revoked License to Walk

So, the Master has decided to revoke my license to walk. Yesterday, after taking a shower, I went into the basement to switch the laundry. I discovered there was water all over the floor and was trying to trace the source when I steped on one of those puzzle like mats and whoosh...down I went. My left ankle bent AND I landed on it.

My first thought was "Crap, I don't have my cell phone in my pocket." Because The Master was not home. My second thought was "I wonder if I can make it up the stairs." So, I sat there for a moment, waiting for my toes not to look like some strange cadaver study gone wrong and the sharp pain to calm down. I went up the basement stairs on my butt and got to a phone.

Spent the evening in the ER so they could tell me it wasn't broke. They stuck a air splint on and gave me drugs and sent me home. Farie and Money are over helping today. We are trying to keep Drama Queen from coming to drive me insane.

so thats my life at the moment. Crutches and drugs....so can this be considered a break? *laughs*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to prop up your foot on a chair, rearrange the furniture a bit so the monitor and keyboard are in front of you and get some quality gaming time in :)