Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Maintenance Day


For those of you that don't play WoW, you have no idea what this means. For those of you that do, it either means an agonizing day of not getting to play...or its time to get the errands done. For me, it almost always means Grocery Shopping day.

"But...You have 5 year old Autistic twins...YOU don't get to play WoW" I smile and say "Preschool...folks!" Too bad that the server is on California time and so it doesn't come back up until 2pm. SO...off I head to the grocery store once munchkin one and two are at school.

TODAY, infact, I get to leave earlier. Drama Queen is supposidly coming over to watch them and then get them on the bus. So I'm off to get a latte in my hand, a new haircut and then find some PJ's with zippers that I can butcher for the summer. "Why?" you ask....again, I smile and say "You really DON'T want to know"

So todays Maintenance Day will hopefully be a blissfull one, even though it began before 5 with trouble waking up (and its normally been volume doing that lately) and The Master and I turning off the monitor and opening our door...then hearing the "bam bam bam" of thier door a little before 6. Not even that can stop me from being happy today. It also helps that after The Master gets home, I get to turn around and walk back out the door and head to Chancy's (yes we need a better name) house and give her her long awaited massage. Lets hope it helps!

So today....is my day, for the most part. The afternoon, I'm sure, belongs to the kids and thier swingset. It HAS been cold and rainy, you know. Time to get back out in the backyard!

3 comments:

The Maven said...

Cold and rainy? What's that like?

It's been sunny and warm here. Did you hear me? SUNNY AND WARM.

I just thought I should rub that in a little. I don't get many opportunities ;)

Mrs. Random said...

I should just not ask about the jammies. Just walk away and not ask. I should learn by now, that when someone says 'you don't want to know', I really don't want to know.

And yet here I am asking....what are you doing with the zippered jammies?

Impossible Mom said...

It, um, keeps them out of their diaper at night. :)