Monday, June 11, 2007

Suddenly

Its the best word I can come up with to describe my life currently. Suddenly things happen, never gradual (at least not that I notice) and usually good or bad, yet unexpected. Like last night. The Master is packing for yet another trip out of town for the week and I go into the computer room to check my email. I sit in my chair and turn on my computer, leaning a little to the right to grab my pen and SUDDENLY *crack* I'm on the floor. The chair, that was getting a bit sad, has finally given up the ghost. Hopefully grandma DramaQueen and Grandpa Chef are coming today so I can purchase a new one.

SUDDENLY , I'm alone for the week and the only help I have is DramaQueen. SUDDENLY , The boys have started flying on the PECS system (its a great way to get chocolate and Doritos. I have to call CITE ladies today and find out if removing cards from the binder is a bad thing). SUDDENLY we are the only ones in the Fun with Food class. SUDDENLY we have a possible Nanny who may start Friday (every Friday 8 hours and one week night every other week for the summer). She will yet be named for I am not calling her tinsel mouth, despite the braces. If you can't find babysitters, pay them I guess. SUDDENLY Chancy (who I need to rename as well) and I are playing an online game together, 2 in fact since she plays WoW! SUDDENLY Other people seem to be falling from my life without much word. I'm sad, but accepting that. SUDDENLY Other people are popping back up to say they, at least, are still there. SUDDENLY my children love the backyard.

Little happenings. Maybe its because I'm depressed so I don't notice the lead up, but SUDDENLY seems to have a permanent spot in my life at the moment.

Current Mood: Don't ask
Current Song: SUDDENLY I see by Kate Tunstel

No comments: