Tuesday, November 21, 2006

American Turkey Day

"Anya: To commemorate a past event, you kill and eat an animal. It's a ritual sacrifice, with pie. " (to quote one of my favorite shows, buffy the vampire slayer)

So were traveling to perform our ritual sacrifice in another state. A colder, less populated state...with pie...and family. Going to see The Master's parents and 2 step sisters and one brother and a few nieces and nephews. Shouldn't be that big a to do and hopefully trouble and volume will have a good time. So I've been spending my days cleaning and getting ready for that. No deep thoughts here, just deep cleaning and heavy packing. just warning you blogger fans that I won't get back to my blogging until after the trip. ;)

Have a good turkey day, Americans. Canadians, have a good weekend. All the rest of you, have a good whatever it happens to be in your country. Miss ya all!

2 comments:

The Maven said...

I'll miss you, too! Hope you have a really great visit and that T&V behave themselves as much as three-year-olds can ;)

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

hope you have a great turkey day and pie!