Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So I was tagged

By piglet a while back to do the seven deadly vices.

Sinful Nature

"Sometimes you can learn more about a person by what they don’t tell you. Sometimes you can learn a lot from the things they just make up. If you are tagged with this Meme, lie to me. Then tag 7 other folks (one for each deadly sin) and hope they can lie."

So, because its me, I'm purposefully NOT tagging anyone else. Here are mine:

Pride -- What is your biggest contribution to the world?
I am a shinning example of womanhood. I can be proud that I have contributed over-abundant amounts of girlishness into this life. Women just want to BE me.

Envy -- What do your coworkers have that you wish was yours?
The coworkers in my fabulous office all drive these great cars. I wish I had a convertible or some fancy sports car to tool around in. I'd look so fetch.

Gluttony -- What did you eat last night?
As little as I could. I eat like a bug these days (you can't say bird anymore, they figured out they eat like 5 times their weight). I rarely eat. I survive on health drinks. Its better this way.

Lust -- What really lights your fire?
More than a look, its a lifestyle. I adore EMO guys. You know the ones with a cause and the misery that surrounds them. SO hot.

Anger -- What is the last thing that really ticked you off?
Someone who went out of the house without makeup. I mean come on, ladies. Nature didn't intend for us to look this good without help!

Greed -- Name something you hoard and keep from others.
Games. I keep games from others. I want to play them alone and imagine the other player. That way I am ALWAYS the winner.

Sloth -- What’s the laziest thing you ever did?
I spent the whole weekend in bed. I did absolutly nothing but read and eat and sleep. I even moved a fridge and a hot plate into my room so I didn't have to get out of bed!

2 comments:

The Maven said...

Ok, that just sounds like fun. I believe she also tagged me. I'm going to do that right now!

Sinner :P

Mrs. Random said...

Yay! I feel loved :)