Sunday, March 29, 2009

In which I explain why its not good to be me

Trouble...with a capitol T, you see. He is the reason no one wants to be me. I've tried selling him...trading him...leaving him on the corner with a free sign, nothing works. He is ALL BOY with added Autism.

You see...while Licker is quietly playing computer, or actually *gasp* playing with toys, Trouble is destroying. Random Tokyo big lizard destroying. If he was was a cartoon character, he would be stitch! We scream his name more than anything else in this house. The only thing he will actually play with is books....which he sometimes rips. Everything else must be thrown as far and from as high as he can get to make the biggest noise it can so he can cover his ears after it does.

he needs a hobby. An interest. BESIDES eating playdoh and throwing my bowls across the room. I will bake a whole pan of brownies to the person that gives me the idea that works to keep him busy for longer than 10 minutes.

Drink anyone? I'll have 4.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

plastic bowls i hope!? lol

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

I have many ideas. Have you tried a Picture Activity Schedule???? Email me and I can help you out. I was an IBI/ABA therapist before having my own kids!