Monday, June 23, 2008

Poop goes in the Pottie!



Ok, can I just say that I am IMMENSELY glad that I'm not potty training in one of these things? I mean, can you imagine taking your sears catalog (yes, they really did use that as toilet paper) and spending 8 hours with your kid in one of these? I don't even want to THINK about it!


So yeah, this is how I look on the bright side. So I have to spend 2 days of 8 hours in the bathroom with trouble and 3 other ladies. So after these 2 days he goes straight into daytime underware and pullups and out of diapers. So I'll be spending a good bit of my days chasing him about and making sure he hits the potty when he needs to...

SO???

Ok, so it's not a perfect world. At least I'm not doing it in one of THOSE....right? Sing it with me folks... "poop in the pottie, poop goes in the pottie!"
Next tuesday and wednesday...hell comes to Impossible Town.

1 comment:

The Maven said...

I can't imagine potty training in the "good ol' days" where outhouses were part of the procedure. I think I might have lost my marbles (down the hole, no doubt).

However, having to spend 8 hours in a potty intensive makes me cringe as well. At least you have three other women with which to share your pain. And you can call me when you manage to bolt out of the bathroom for a few minutes ;)

PS: are you now on my 'unfortunates' link. I think I took you off a while ago when you were not blogging anymore. So basically I'm saying it's your fault. You're welcome. :P