Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Full Swing


So summer is now in FULL SWING (get it? hehe) and were busy busy busy. The pottie intensive fell through and got rescheduled for July 1st and 2nd, so wish me luck on that. My dentist is also rescheduled for next week. I think I am a glutton for pain!
So Volume has been an ANGEL. Infact, his name even no longer fits the poor boy. We should call him angel, or mini-geekster or something other than volume, which he lacks. Trouble, is more than making up by living up to his name AND his brothers. I need to place an add in Craigs list to see who would want him, it would look a bit like this:
"Young white male seeks companionship. Must be able to be a like a slave and fetch me everything I desire on a whim. My hobbies include dancing on the counter, diningroom table and windowsills. I also adore to throw anything off of those. I frequently use the kitchen table to throw down pots and pans. I also enjoy a bit of throwing things down the stairs and adore to destroy anything I can get my hands on. If you should like to join me in my mahem, call...."
Yeah...he is easily bored. Yes, I know he is five. Yes, I know he is a BOY. and YES I know he has Autism, but he is driving me INSANE! He can't keep with any activity and anything we want to do with him is just so...not fun. Swinging is one of the things that keeps his attention, so we've been spending a lot of time doing that.
Little volume is a geek and spends a ton of time on his computer. hes just adoreable. On the good note, trouble is doing fantastic with Swimming. He is just awesome. Even his teachers are impressed. So that is good.
Also, our friend....hmm what shall we name him. Crazy Man, for now. he and his loving wife finally had thier baby. Now, I'm going to post that childs first name, just because I was a bit shocked...but it fits the couple, so I'll find a suitable nickname and hope the kid fights as well as the rest of his family. Leonidas is his name..lets hope he lives up to it ;)
thats mainly it for now! Oh, if your bored head to my links and hi Nyhm's Mad Cow and watch his videos...boy has some style!

No comments: