Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Hooray for...

1. School!!!! It starts in less than a week. They explained their reasoning for wanting to put them in afternoon school and I found it sound. They also agreed to a third year if need be. We start in afternoons on Monday. And that should give me more play time with Warrant! that works for me!

2. Meds! The meds are finally starting to work and I can see the brighter side of life. so they get a mention here too.

3. Facebook! For it brought Mischief back into my life. Who is Mischief, you ask? Why he is a guy I knew in early high school years who transfered schools suddenly. I never knew what happened to him, and now I do. We're getting along as famously as we did then!

4. Maven! Who spends way too much of her precious time on the phone with me. She is a terrific friend!

and last,
5. WoW! The Kara raids have been rawkin and we are all starting to jive together better. The alt nights (and afternoons with Warrant) are sweet as well. Its just an all around good social game! (with Phat Loots!)

So thats all from me...Horray for me...Horray for you...Horray for Winnie the Pooh!

1 comment:

Mrs. Random said...

Who's Warrant?

Sweetling says Hi. :)