Sunday, August 26, 2007

Issues

Why is it that nothing can ever be easy? I'm trying to find an advocate now because they are saying that my boys DON'T Get the option for 3 years of preschool (which I have been told is NOT true) and they have to now move not only to afternoon school but to different teachers as well. Trouble will be crushed, his teacher is his world! And Volume will not like switching classes, he was finally getting used to his. I KNOW they will have transitions throughout life, but can't we make their first 2 years of school a little easier? *sigh*

So thats my rant. There is nothing that is ever easy. The Master and I have a call into the principal who is trying to get the teachers to set up a meeting between all of us. Lets hope I can get the advocate in time.

No comments: