Monday, August 18, 2008

Whatever Happens in Vegas....


I get to find out about! We are leaving today on our first vacation without the munchkins since they were born! The blessed Faerie is taking Drama Queen's place and watching over them with a few of her kids while we have 4 hour layovers in Atlanta and arrive at midnight something to hit the strip! We are there all of tuesday and Wednesday and then fly back out wednesday evening. Few days away are just what the doctor ordered right before starting the kids in school.
Unfortunatly, this may mean we cannot make it to Iowa this year. It might just be too much work for The Master to miss. I mean, I can't believe it, but he says they actually NEED him there. Yeah, like he does anything but surf the internet...sure.
Actually, he does, but I like to pretend his job is nothing but cake. Makes me feel more justified on those lazy days. Trouble is SO ready for school. I'm sure Licker will like it as well, but he's so laid back he likes ALMOST anything.
So...vegas bound...wish me lots of FUN!

No comments: